Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: For tonight, tomorrow night and Wednesday night

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar
    Just to say to everyone who's going to D's gigs in London to have a blast and really enjoy themselves (that includes me too [img]wink.gif[/img] lol)

    PS - no squealing during the quiet bits ok?!!! (by order of Kat of the SOS [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) lol

  2. #2
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I am actually getting very excited now!! I dreamt about it all last night [img]wink.gif[/img] Also had a Dunk dream but that's another story [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    I do solemnly swear not to scream, yell, throw any underwear during the quiet songs. Can't promise about the rest of it though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, everyone going to a gig.. HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] And at Kat's request.. no bopper squealing LMAO

    Have an awesome time, and say hi to Darren for me [img]wink.gif[/img] I'll be thinking of you all!!

    Jen
    xox

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well....I order everyone to BE the MOST bopperish they can!! LMAO.....and I expect to hear the FULL details .......even from you Michelle! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ...everything!! Have a ball guys!!

  5. #5
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    Add my wishes too to all of you going - Have a fantastic time and look forward to hearing your reviews [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Missed this post Sorry

    You know I wish you all the Greatest time!

    I'm so happy you all get to see Darren and its even better you get to do it together. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Lain

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Best Thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Can imagine a really quiet part of the show and Terry bursting out "Hey! This isn't Blue! Where's Duncan?"* *sniggers*

  8. #8
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Best Thing:
    *Can imagine a really quiet part of the show and Terry bursting out "Hey! This isn't Blue! Where's Duncan?"* *sniggers*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I must admit to shouting out 'I love you DUNCAN' last night but that's only cos of the 2 annoying squealers behind me. I was getting my own back [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hah Yeah you guys all have a ball!!!!

    and yes Noooooooooo squealers LOL its the LAW!!!

    Marci they can have bopper moments LOL but no yelling during quiet bits.. well esp the "I love you Darren" cause that just plain sux [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Kat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •